Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Hi and welcome to HT!

Have a look at our Resort Reports to give you some ideas.

luci :wave
What date are you talking about in October, as some resorts close down before others?
Yes we found a lot of places closed or closing down around the 3rd week in October.

luci :wave
going on 21st oct . thinking of palma nova or santa ponsa.
If you like some entertainment I would say Palma Nova - think Santa Ponsa will be very quiet at the end of October. We went to PN 17 October last year and here was still plenty going on. Weather was a bit mixed, though I understand last winter was very wet over there.
Agree with Palma Nova - plus it's a short trip from the airport. You can also walk into Magalluf for a change if you wish.
hi were decided on p.n ca,s saboner apartments.look realy nice, anyone been ?
That's where we stayed last year. Being honest, we weren't that impressed, but I think we just got a bad room. From the lounge / balcony we were looking straight onto the side wall of the next block. Also thought it was in need of updating. However, the pool is good and it's in a good spot.
thanks for letting me know scorpio. i havn't booked it , because wern't sure,i thought all balconys looked over pool.prob lookat something else.have you any sugestions?
we're going on the 15th october. having stayed in palma nova last year the missus wants to go elsewhere this time. she is into new things whereas i like familiarity.

though, seeing as palma nova has been recommended i might be able to swing somewhere close :D
think we have settled on playa de palma. what is that like in october?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.