Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
If I was forced to pick one from those you highlighted haymans then it would be....
Yes, gotta be No 6. One thing you cannot do in Turkey....be bored! :sun2
hayman

agree whole heartedly, it's just perfect.

marnie x
i agree with you on all counts i've only been once this year but loved it so much i'm going back next year already booked same place as this year

suzie :)
Totally agree, just an all round great atmosphere :) it really is an addictive place lol!
Totally agree Hayman - although I would swap 9) for 4) and put the efes higher up on the list ;)
mmm it's fab!

gotta be the food first... the bread is to die for mmm drooooooooooool

ooo and the people, so welcoming. Even shops that weren't our regulars remembered our names and when we came last! And our regulars phone us to see how we are etc, awww!

the sunshine bliss!

shopping... love it!

efes and cocktails yummy!

Ali and his 'les bush' team on mega diana boat

my firend just went to ibiza and its a minimum of £4 a pint... now say turkey is expensive! Large efes in the sun 3 lira heaven!

wahooooo 3wks and 5 days!

love nikki xxxxx
Everything - there's really nothing I don't like about it. :D
Dont judge me but...
That smell, you smell it when you get of the plane and then when your walking back to your apartment. Its very distinctable, you get the odd smell of it at home.

Just me??
Haymans
I Totally agree with you to its such a fantastic place :tup

sheena
I love the smell to, we have bought a fig tree for the garden, it smells just like Turkey, its name is Turkey to, so when i get to thinking and longing for Turkey i just go out and smell it. :D
I am a scotsman born and bred and a fierce patriot .I have been all over the world and it has been alright but when i go to turkey i just feel as if i belong there and feel really comfortable ,as soon as i get off the plane i just relax and feel the same as i do at home .All of the things mentioned i second 1oo%.Went in june this year and we are off again at the start of september ,cant wait .We have been all over turkey for years now ,but we have settled in belek for the last three ,its so relaxing away from the hutsle and bustle .

Bluepeterno1
Turkey - what can I say, its just the best place ever, the people, the food, the drink, the weather, the price, the atmosphere, what more can I say. You can keep the costas and balairics (oops spelling) its Turkey for me every time. Going tomorrow, yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :tup :) :wave: :D
I love this thread. I totally agree with all the things people have said, glad someone else mentioned the smell too as I thought it was only me. I feel totally at home there & safe too, I've just come back from my first holiday alone there, everyone was great & were always looking out for me eventhough I was perfectly fine! When it comes to booking holidays nowhere else is even a consideration. I love where I live but if had to choose another country then Turkey would definately be it.
Have a good holiday juicyjude , tell us all about it when you return :fly :wave:

Bluepeterno1
Totally agree, just an all round great atmosphere it really is an addictive place lol! :sun2
been going to turkey for the last 10year and its just fab the locals remeber you ,its just like going home 12th september roll on cant wait

tony :cheers :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.