Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
i worked at this hotel last year. yes you can do a day trip to turley and there are 2 different trips that you can look at, they all take you into marmaris.
also got island tours etc..
i would say get a taxi or local bus, the bus stop is opposite the sun palace and go to rhodes town for the real european culture, lots of shops, great baragains... this is in the new town area, they also have a great bar/club street which is not so tacky... the old town is great to meander around, check out all the stalls, get lost within the castle walls.. also some great restaurants can be found here, though beware some can be very pricy.
the pool at the sun palace is quite large and there are lots on sunbeds..
what time of year are you going out there??? as there tend to be times when lots of kids are running around
I am also going to Faliraki this summer (13th August) with my boyfriend. im 19 and he'll be 20. we're staying in the Ano Combas apartments, anyone know about these? whats it really like in faliraki? i have heard sooo many different views! what will the weather be like in august? I've never been to Greece.

Thanks xx
well, theres a street of bars - ironically called bar street! and a street of clubs, called club street! Theyre ok i guess. Oh and we found that if you come across any one called george theyre always keen to help! The water park is good for a day out!

Have fun, i dont remember much from the daytimes!!!

Caroline :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.