Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Further from the beach and nearer to the "Bellevue" area.

In this map G = Lagoon Center and L = Delfin Azul

http://www.thealcudiaguide.com/alcudia-guide-puertoalcudia03-map.asp
bout a 5 min walk from delfin azul
more towards bellvue
We stayed at the Lagoon Centre about 6 years ago. We found it a good spot, about 5 mins walk from the Bellvue complex (if you know where that is), slightly further to the beach. There were restaurants and pubs within easy walking distance, but there is nothing near enough to keep you awake. If you are looking for somewhere to eat we usually went Tony's Place, which is turn right out of the apartments, then first left and walk towards the main road - if it's still there, and also the Jolly Roger which again is turn right out of the apartments but keep going straight on along what was an unmade road and you can't miss it on the corner. I don't know what nightlife you like but my personal opinion is that there wasn't that much and we tended to go to the same places each night.
Thanks for the info, I have a idea where we will be now. Well situated by the sounds of things. Glad to hear were near the Jolly Roger as we ate there last time we were there in 2001 and did intend to return. Now all I have to wait for is the 18th September to arrive.
Yes, we're going to Iiza for a couple of weeks on 22 September and it can't come soon enough! My sister in law has gone to Majorca today and has called to say that at 7pm it was 32 degrees - wish she'd send some of it over here!
we have reviews for the apartments here
I note the second review only gave it one star for cleanliness but in the review it states that the apartment was clean- so I think the star rating is a mistake.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.