Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
"A Touch of Leather" (Rambo's) outside Magnum Resort, Candolim.

Genuine, imitation copies of anything you want - just show him a photo. :wink:
My wife came back with more bags than a Tesco checkout last December. There's a shop called Original Fakes (or is it Genuine Fakes) that does copies of Radley, Gucci etc, and another close by called Glimpses of India.

They are a couple of hundred yards apart on either side of the Dona Alcina in Candolim.
thanks for youre replys,as for taking a photo of bag ,how long does it take to be made,we are going for 3 weeks.
im sure last year i was giving a card of a website ,,but i cant find the damn thing,any 1 know any web address in goa ,,xxx jan
are there any bag shops in playa del ingles please
Jacki
I think you'll find you've posted in the wrong forum :wink:
My wife and daughter found a good selection of bags at Harrisons in Candolim near the Panjim road T Junction.

Radleys off the shelf started around 600 rps

They will make from a photograph in a couple of days, (cant help you with prices)

GM
My missus wants a Chloe bag, she said the name of it but I can't remember. It's got a huge padlock on the front anyway.

Do you reckon I could pick one up when I go to Candolim? Or is it best to get them made up?

On another note, would I be able to get a wallet made up for myself? Prefer to just carry a card wallet when at work, and would love to get one made up :)
My wife bought seven bags at Genuine Fakes January 06 and is intending to buy more this December! Everyone in her work have commented on how nice they are and want to give her orders for our next visit.
Salford....the bag is a Chloe Paddington.
goanmad that's the one! Cheers for that :)
Anyone know if I could get one of them then? Of is it mainly just the leather work that they copy?
When I was there in January there were load of the Chloe Paddington bags in most of the bag shops in Baga / Calangute, but if you cant see one just ask and they will make you one with in a couple of days!!

Jan
I bought a Chloe Paddington while there at Xmas, its a lovely copy and is of the softest leather. They had them in all the shops so I don't think you will have any problems finding one.
Thanks for the replies, big help that :)
Hi
I've just looked at the Chloe Paddington bag - it's fabulous (and is now on my shopping list for when I go) :love2 .

Do the copies have the strip of leather across the padlock, the same as the originals?

What sort of price would I be looking at, in say Touch of Leather, Diva or Original Fakes?

Thanks
Polly
my paddington last year had the leather on the paddlock,, my daughter claimed it though when she seen it ,, a year on and its still as good as new ,nice tan colour :lol:
:hmmm I like the paddington but i was wondering about how much would you be expected to pay, thinking about getting one when we go back at the end of March.

jayne :wave
i bought a chloe paddington bag from touch of leather in calangute in november for my daughter exactly same as original cost me £30.00
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.