Caribbean Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Caribbean
hi.
have alook on http://www.dr1.com for all really good info on the dom rep.
you will even get some good hotels suggested as well. deciece where in the dr you would like to go then post in that section, north, south, east.
hope this helps
Try a Western Caribbean cruise- you can visit Mexico and Jamaica and only unpack once. All the food/entertainment you need onboard. Combine it with a trip to whichever port you sail from - Miami- New Orleans etc Royal Caribbean cruiselines has lots to choose from. Beats a land vacation every time. Once you've cruised all other holidays seem like a lot of effort and overpriced...
we were considering a cruise and stay holiday but i am worried it will be too crowded around the swimming pool because they seem quite small to cater for so many people and we have our son who will be 17 then iam not sure if its for teenagers.
I take teens with me each time I cruise and they LOVE it. There is so much to do each day. They make friends each time.
If you look at one of the larger Royal Caribbean ships for example -any of the Voyager class- there have a sports court/basketball/volleyball/minigolf/ice skating rink/4 pools/teen club and disco/rock climbing wall/Johnny Rockets diner/trivia competitions/Bingo/all the water sports and activities while in port,beautiful islands to visit...... 25hrs a day is needed.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.