Spain - Costa Brava Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Brava.
Hi Veros:

I know the first two hostels you mention. Gothic Point is a good one, the location is really nice,...you will be very near from Via Laietana (which is an avenue full of beautiful buildings) and you can walk to the main places: (this place is near of everything) Picasso Museum, lots of bars, the Cathedral, Las Ramblas, Plaza Catalunya, the sea.... I recommend you to walk in the Casc Antic (all the streets near the Cathedral).. Plaza Sant Jauma...

The other one... is Sea Point.. THis hostel is really nice if you like the beach. It is located near the port, lots of restaurants (specially sea food.. paellas.. etc).. The Catalonian Museum.. I believe this place is smaller than Gothic Point... But both of them are nice.

You can check their webs.. I remember they were not expensive...

Good luck
Not on your list, but I used to staid in the Hostal Opera a few times.
Which was clean, all rooms had en-suite and just of Las Ramblas.

No TV though, and basic decor, but perfect if you don't mind that.

http://www.hostalopera.com/eng/hostal.asp
Go to Sea Point..The facilities there are fantastic. They are new, clean, and everything works! It was great being so close to the beach (especially in the middle of summer) and you're only about ten minutes away from the center of town.

http://www.seapointhostel.com
Also recommend Sea Point Hostel.. Great place, near the beach, nice weather (may...june.. ) Cheap and clean.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.