Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Hi shortty14 ... while you wait for feedback, I'm not sure if these previous topics may provide any info that you haven't already read in the reviews:

Santa Maria Aparthotel
Laguna Park 1

David :wave
Definitely Santa Maria. Nicer hotel all round unless you are an 18-30, on a hen/stag break or dont mind other people's kids letting off steam all night long, in which case its Laguna Park for you.
If you do decide to book, ask for apartment at least level 2 upwards - or consider La Pinta, Club Atlantis or La Nina, all same group but slightly better in my opinion. You can book direct at http://www.hovima-hotels.com then click on English on right of page
We've been to Laguna 1 many times & sure you won't be dissapointed, Apartments are nice & clean with firm beds & at the time you say you're going kids won't be a problem. The complex is quiet after midnight as the security stand for no nonsense.
Another vote for Santa Maria!!! Love that hotel.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.