Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
bobbys and oceanic are very good, they are just past the CSM
The Bistro! No Doubt!
Bistro for me to goangirl and we like tipsy on calangute beach :sun from what I have seen in the photographs of the shacks on candolim beach I dont like the way the sea is so far away from the shack so I think it will be back to baga and calangute for me in november :hyper
thats handy as im staying at the csm. :D
Got to be the Oceanic! :glynis
Oceanic, Lucky Star and Big Banana. :D
Lots of good beach shacks on Baga Beach, but the best of them all has be the Oceanic. The best by far :D
im looking forward to trying the oceanic and others of course.iv eseen the bobbys shack website,do any other shacks have a website?.thanks :)
Our favourite is Captains Cabin - its run by a friendly local fishing family, great service, food etc
:D defo bobbys near csm and boscos as well and further up near baga its sqeeze and ocianic, (i know its spelt wrong its friday and the brain is off till monday!!) :shock:
for or five seem to be the most popular,looks like ill have to use them all! :D .its a hard life! :)
Les127
Although there have only been a few shacks mentioned, we have been to quite a few on speck for a change and can tell you that the food, drinks amd service were on par with our regular shack most of the time. :)

We tend to check toilet facilities before we settle down for the day at a newly used shack. :shrug

Maybe we should have a thread on Shack toilet facilities, that would please Irishcolleen. :rofl
There used to be a thread on here regarding the cleanest Bar toilets so one for shacks is a good idea lizzy.

Big Banana's is always clean and always has dettol for washing hands.
Francis used to have a sign in the loo that made me chuckle everytime I went in there:

If it's brown - flush it down,
If it's yellow - let it mellow

A good exercise in water conservation on his part!!!

GFF xx
i dare say ill venture into a lot of em! :D .roll on december 18th.
:omg... A girls got to do what a girls got to do if I needed to go I dont think I would have a choice but I think ginlizzys :!: is good cus well will all be checking out what shacks have clean toilets
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.