Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
posted my mugshot in the upload section, hope i dont scare anybody off :oops:

Look foward to meeting you all

how will i recognise your pic irish colleen?
goan mad
hi colleen there is one of me pulling my tongue out but i cant find it now will try to post another congratulations on being a grandma wonderfull news anita :D
posted ours its in upload
ahh it brings back memories we had quite a few nights when we planned to call for a kingfisher on the way home from the beach and didnt get home till way past bedtime this was one of them looking forward to many more this season cheers

anita :glynis
Where are the faces :?
A good question Tightjock,

do you think there ought to be a new folder in the Goa photo section for uploaded members photos?
:wave Hello Tightjock the faces are just photographs of people in the photo galleries I spend hours looking at the photies I just love them all and I was just wanting to know who is who in the pictures.....colleen......
goanmad
Personally I am not in favour of a section just for individual photos. I have seen this in the past in other forums and some regulars felt they were being pressured into submitting their photos.
besides, who knows if your pic will finish up grafted onto a stunning body and displayed on some dubious site................ oh , thats not a bad idea
(especially if you have seen my body) :lol:
del949
I am going to lock this one now. If members want to put who they are in Goa photos then that is fine. However, the photos should have Goa in them as well! :D As I've said already, I've seen what can happen if members feel they have to post photos, and also the atmosphere definitely changed in the forum I saw this on. We have a great atmosphere here and I would not like to see it change. Sorry folks!
( thanks Goanmad for the supportive pm!)
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.