EX-Pats and Owners Abroad

Discussions for EX-Pats and owners abroad or those who are considering this idea.
I live and work in Marmaris, have been to Manisa once.... loved the kebab
my mother lives in beldibi just outside marmaris full time and i would like to but cant convince the other half although he loves turkey for holidays and we are buying an apartment in akyaka on gokova coast, ill keep trying maybe one day he'll agree lol
I Live in a village near Marmaris. Might be moving back to the UK soon though :(
I live in icmeler
Hi
I live full time in Cami Avlu in Marmaris :D :D
my wife & i live in icmeler along with quite a few other ex pats
i live in Alanya for almost 9 years and have been all over Turkey..(not Manisa but had an invite to go) my husband is from Antakya on the Syrian border and we go down there often. cheapest shopping in Turkey.
Alanya is cosmopolitan with people here from all over europe. great place :D
Hi,

I live in Gumbet/Bodrum, and have been here for 5yrs now. I came as a holiday rep, then met my future husband Who is Turkish and never went back home to Newcastle. I've now got 2 small kids and a permanent headache - so much for the anticipated relaxed lifestyle!
I do love it here and I'm working very hard on learning the language but it doesn't come naturally to me. I do think that life out here isn't as easy as some people might imagine, both financially and culturally, but there is good and bad in everything.
Oh well!

Bye for now!
And none of the places all of you mentioned are on the map that Paul posted :( ! So I have no idea where you all are!!!!!

I would love to visit Turkey, but the distances from airport to resorts, sort of puts me off!! :D
@ madsue

its worth it mate,
I will be moving to icmeler in a month or so time, just sorting out the red tape so to speak! I cant wait, sun sea and everything!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.