Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
Hi,

This is the lot on the island who you'd be likely to hire with - they have all the necessary insurances and under car cover which some don't over. It may be them you have a quote with but if not it may be worth enquiring - they should offer you the price you'd get out there.

http://www.cbr-rentacar.com/

My sister is a rep out there and I may well be doing her and her colleagues out of a few quid with this so always consider booking with them!

Hope this helps.

Vicky
Hi There,

Im going to lassi on 22/08/06 and have hired a car for 3 days which has cost me 90 english pounds and that is a fiat punto with a/c i have also payed extra insurance.I have booked with Greekstones directly over internet.270 seems a little steep for a week.
I would agree that £270 for a week is a little steep! I have only just booked a SEAT Cordoba (or similar) for a week in Kos for £129.00 . It is a Hertz car booked through ArgusCarHire.com - I have used them before in Rhodes with no problem. Their cheapest car (Hyundai Atos or similar) was £90.89 for the week. A Punto comes in at £101 for the week.

Cheers,
Jet
270 is quite a high rate for this period...I would recommend to book a car through the local car rental companies!!!

Check out 'Kefalonia' car rental if you want to...

http://www.kefalonia-rentacar.com
Have Travelled Kefalonia quite a lot thanks to a greek friend yes a hire car can be essential but in Agostoli where you are right near to the bus terminal you can travel the Island quite chaply apart from places like Assos which is really beautiful if youget the bus to Fiskardo you can alight near Assos and walk but it is a long walk, KEfalonia is beautiful really enjoy it
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.