America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
windsor hills
6 Posts
i have never stayed there myself,but when we went in oct,my stepson & his family stayed there,so we stayed with them,a couple of nights,as we were in a hotel.
i was really impressed! so much so,that if we decide to return,to florida next year,this is where we will be staying.
you are just a minute or so,from the 192,where you have a large variety of eating places,to choose from & i don't think,you could get any closer to disneyworld.there is also a supermarket,a few minutes drive away,just set back,from the 192.
windsor hills,is a gated community,so i would say,it would be a safe place to stay.we had to give the address,of our step-son & they did a check,before we were allowed in.
not sure what the accomadation will be like,with first choice,as my stepsons,was a private rental,but looking round,i am sure you will not find,any bad accomadation.
i am sure you will have a fantastic time & will be pleased,with your choice of accomadation.there is plenty of information on http://www.disboards.com
take a look,you will be happy,with what you read.
tracy
I think it is one of the best developments in Orlando. Gated, community pool and facilities, located a short drive to the US192 and Disney. I don't think you will be disappointed.
Thanks very much for the information. any more would be greatly appreciated. cheers.
We are booked into Windsor Hill in October via a private rental. What size of party do you have? Have you booked a condo or a villa?

Pulte homes built the one we are staying in and can be found at pulte.com/communities/fl/kissimmee/windsor-hills-reserve/plans/brentwood.aspx if you have a villa. Otherwise google vr360 to have a look at the private rental villa site (Look for "Orlando Communites and look for the alpha order dropdown to Windsor Hills), this will give a great idea of the properties on offer there specifically looking for the number of bedrooms the place you will be allocated. We are chuffed to have secured a rental there, I am sure you will love it.
well we have decided, to return to florida next year & i have already booked our town house,in windsor hills, for oct 23rd-nov 6th.
i have booked through http://www.holiday-rentals.com
i'm sure we will have a great time here,i just wish it wasn't so far away!
tracy
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.