Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
I would have thought so as they too must have had problems contacting the key holder, also it was TC that realised you had no alternative than to book into a hotel.

As this complaint is a little unusual, I'd contact Simpson Millar who will offer you free advice.

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=149252

Please let us know how you get on & good luck. It must have been extremely stressful for you.
You would be entitled to all costs on top of what you paid TC for the holiday plus a bit for the wasted time on the first day but you may be pushing your luck asking for the first night villa cost to be refunded as well as the hotel. How easy is it to get the phone charges documented? I think they will pay out but expect them to argue a bit at first, it's just part of their genetic make up!
Sorry I've not post a response as I'm waiting to hear back for Thomas cook
they have my complaint and I have to give time for them to carry out an investigation they have said this would take around 28 days. So I have to give them until start of Sept I will keep you posted of any outcome
Thanks for getting back and letting us know what's happening. I've been following your complaint but didn't have any advice to offer, sorry.
Hi George - I too read your complaint, and will await to see what happens with interest. At least the TO has kept you informed as to what is happening.
Sorry I've taken soo long to reply but Thomas cook offer me my money back for hotel costs or a voucher worth more which I was happy with. They refused (at first) to refund my phone costs until I gave proof of my bill which i sent and the sent me cheque for my costs
Many thanks for coming back to update us. Glad you were happy with the result.

luci :wave
thanks for the update George - a good result for you!
Glad that it all worked out satisfactorily, George. Don't forget that Holiday Truths isn't just here for when things go wrong - it's an invaluable place for planning and researching your holidays and seeking advice on all sorts of travel-related subjects. Remember to bookmark the site for future reference.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.