Spain - Costa Dorada Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Dorada.
think its 19 euros each for costa caribe,but if i was you i would spend my money on the other water park in la pineda as i think its far better and costs about the same.
Thanks for your advice :)
Not sure if the rules have changed but we went in 2003 with 14 day tickets and also included entrance to Costa Caribe for one time only. Not sure how much it costs if you have to pay to get in though. It might say on the Port Aventura website.
Hi, just wanted to add, hope you have a great time, we went last year n loved it so going again in September, but that seems ages away!
What Sarong says about a day at Costa Caribe included in the 14 day Port Aventura pass was still the case last year. Try it the free day and see if you want to go again, or try Aquopolis in La Pineda for a 2nd water park day :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.