America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
I don't know when the best time to book is but the best time to VISIT the park is between April and June. That is when the waterfalls are at their peak. Later in the year, certainly by September, whilst you can see waterfalls some of them have dried out completely and the ones that haven't aren't nearly as spectacular. I would try to go at this time of the year if possible. If that isn't possible, Yosemite is still terrific at all times of the year (except winter when some roads are not accessible) and you'll have a great time.
Thanks for replying - We do want to visit Yosemite in Spring but we're going with friends for our mutual wedding anniversaries. So it's got to be September. One day we'll do it. .....
I went to Yosemite at the end of July in 2006. It was absolutely gorgeous (as I'm sure it is at other times of the year) waterfalls were certainly still flowing. It was very hot though during the daytime
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.