Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
8) oh wow :yikes - glad she is enjoying herself.... if you reply say a very Merry Christmas from The curlylocksm family...
soaring temperatures? Well we're not too bad either- it reached 2 degrees today where I am :lol:
any word from elli over chrisrmas I miss her in the chat room .....colleen :bawl :bawl
Miss everyone in the chat room are they all away?
Hi Guys, arrived home last night. Met up with Walks and Robbie at the airport, good to meet you guys :kiss :kiss .

Ill try and pop in chat tonight if I can stay awake, ive been up since 5.30 unpacking and doing washing :yikes

Happy new year to you all x x x
Welcome back Elliebee and a Happy New Year to you. Can't wait to hear all about your hols.
hey eb done exactly the same was up at 5am doing washin and paperwork,,,great to meet you yesterday,,,,,,
happy new year everyone hope you had a great time
Welcome back Ellie and Robbie. See you in chat soon I hope. Happy new year xx
Ellie look forward to hearing how you got on at Luisa :)
:kiss hey up elliebee - glad to have you back - hope you had an A1 time and look forward to talking soon :P :P

Happy Healthy Wealthy 2008

Karen
xx
Welcome home elli... :kiss .... hope you had a good holiday...

Speak to u later maybe xxx

Happy New Year hunni

Curlylocksm xXx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.