Indian Ocean inc. Maldives/Mauritius & India Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in India and Indian Ocean.
What about Le Coco Beach? A very lively hotel that would certainly keep the children entertained. I have not been there myself but have heard good reports.
Thank you Michelle - I will take a look at their website and investigate. :D
Have a look at the Maritim (they recently 'chose' the GMTV wedding there).

We went for a friends wedding last year, they got married on the beach and the hotel's wedding co-ordinator organised everything - it was a fabulous day.

There were 14 of us in total, quite a mixed group but one couple took their children and the kids club was fantastic, they loved it. All the usual activities but they also took them pony trekking, a day trip to the zoo and even water skiing!

** EDIT - they've not had the wedding yet, i though they had but have just chose the setting!
Thank you too Marcuschap I will also check out the gmtv website - what a shame I missed it on tv! I think the kids club is very important (I want it to be as peaceful for me and my partner as poss).

Thanks again.
The GMTV wedding takes place at the Maritim on 1st September so worth watching.
Great I will definitely tune in on Sept 1st.

I looked on the gmtv website and saw the dress (I think it was the dress for that wedding any way).

SWx
Our hotel reviews are here. I would say that Michelle is spot on with her recommendation of Le Coco.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.