Greece - Corfu Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Corfu.
1 week or 2
6 Posts
I like 10 or 11 days but there aren't loads of holidays around for that duration.
Hi

Im going to Corfu for 2 weeks in May. I would have preferred 11 days but it worked out dearer! I usually find that i'm ready to come home by about 11 days.

Nia x
I have to go for a fortnight in the summer which is my main holiday. I find a week isn't long enough as by the time I unpack, get my bearings, find restaurants and bars I like, the week is almost at an end. I love the feeling when I'm lying on my lounger watching all the one weekers who arrived the same time as us, waiting for their transfer back to the airport. I lie back with a smile on my face knowing I have another week to go ;)

I have gone away for a week at Easter but make sure the flight isn't too long. I can enjoy it as I know it won't be too long before my 2 weeks away in the summer.
Hi Shirley.

Ha yes i'm with you on that one.....watching the 1 weeker's landing ;) :cheers
I find a week long enough for me if I'm going short-haul and staying put in one place. I unwind as soon as I get there, so it's no trial to have a week. I just prefer to have more breaks per year and I can do that if I do it that way. The downside is that the cost for two weeks flight/accommodation often isn't that much more than for one (which makes me pull wry expressions when I think about it), but the upside is that I don't need two weeks spending money and I can manage an extra trip at another time!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.