Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Hi rian2106 i have no doubt the music ban after 10.30pm will remain in force (its the noise pollution rule!) although not always ENforced.... some places will get away with it at times and not at others ... its all so haphazard!!
chilly
Hi Ryan

Just follow Chilly it will always be loud where she is :rofl and lots of drinks flowing on the other hand 10 to 10.30 curfews will be on but the olice and restrictions will only be there if there is another terrorist treat and that unfortunately can be anywhere and is out of all our hands, i hoe you will be coming to the meets they are really good fun and you get to meet other HT ers. Don't forget our football team neither, always a good drink after that one and yes Chilly will be there for the drinks :rofl .

Mike
hi mike and chilly
but chilly only drinks coffee :rofl ,so i shall be there for the post match cup of tea :D
Poor Chilly, she is getting such a bad reputation, I don't believe a word of it myself ;) Fizz
thanks, i thought as much but last year obviously due to everywhere being on high alert most places where very quiet at night! thanks for the invite will look out closer to the time.
Poor Chilly, she is getting such a bad reputation, I don't believe a word of it myself
:que
thanks Fizz cos you know i am very reserved and only ever drink coffee!! :rofl

chilly ;)
Fizzy.It may have the colour of coffee its really the coke to disguise the bacardi/gin she drinks with it.. :cheers
Coffee, yeah whatever Chilly :D Remember you told us the story about brushing your teeth with *** do you remember :rofl

Dont worry about the 10.30pm curfew, there will be a big knees up at Chillys place :cheers
Oh Gemma that was so funny and true!! forgot about brushing my teeth with gin!!! :que yes party at mine sounds great!! :tup
chilly
Are you reading this, ChrisandAlfi? Wild parties at your neighbours!!!! :rofl
I only drink Coke myself Sleeps - it just LOOKS like honeybee ;)
Well looks like i'll be going out on my tod then you lot I/C GEMMA CHILLY FIZZY are all coffee drinkers what aturn up for the books. PIGS MIGHT FLY. :rofl
squigs wrote:
Are you reading this, ChrisandAlfi? Wild parties at your neighbours!!!! :rofl

Squigs - we're just as bad ! ! ! :cheers :cheers
:cheers so are we looks like we,re going to enjoy goa seems like our sort of place :glynis
Yes, You are in for a treat Valleylady - hope you up for being lead astray :cheers
Fizz

(actually we are all tee total really - aren't we Sleeps)! ;)
:cheers hi fizzy2 actually we,re coffee drinkers ourselves,{as long as it,s got a brandy in it} :rofl don,t think i need much leading.roll on 21st november.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.