Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
Assuming you are looking for a package, Portland and Thomson do. Also Airtours/going places. 10 and 11 day holidays aren't available to all destinations though, it tends to be the more popular places.

You can also get these durations by going DIY. Booking scheduled (BA, Easyjet etc) and then booking your accomodation through an accom only site or direct with the hotel/apartments.
If you want to go further afield then destinations like Thailand, Malaysia and Bali will accomodate these durations as flights are on scheduled airlines.
We have just booked a 10 day holiday to Egypt with Eclipse Direct for October 08. The 10/11 night holidays seem to have less availability as there are only 2 rooms left at the property we have booked even though it is so far in advance.

Michelle :D
Hi, We've booked 10 nights June 2008 in Zante with Thomson. Again there was only one room available for the 10 night duration, hence booking so far in advance. Cejay
It makes a difference which airport you want to fly out of too...for me its much easier to find 10/11 nights from Manchester than say East Mids or B'ham...this could well be the case for you too.
Marie
If Globespan go from an airport near you they do from 1day up depends on availability and where you want to go but from the likes of Glasgow to Benidorm it`s almost daily flights.
hi, thanks for all replys. i was hoping to fly from bristol, i did do a 10 day holidays few years ago to ibiza but was hoping to book to go to salou. i will look round and see what comes back otherwise it will have to be 14 days..which wont harm..few more days in the sun, thanks ali :D
Hi What dates are you thinking about. Karen
hi i was thinking end of june next year. :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.