I thought, as I'd just posted about a truly awful experience I'd had earlier this year with a villa rental, I should balance it out with a review of an absolutely stunning villa we stay at in La Asomada...Villa Madera.
Owned by a lovely couple, this villa has it all! The views are to die for, the beds are soooo comfy, big fluffy towels, heated pool, wifi.... i could go on!
We are booked for two weeks of pure bliss and will be there about teatime on the 29th August, when we'll dump our bags and head off to Playa Quemada for a spot of dinner at Salmarina, one of our favourite restaurants! My mouth is watering at the very thought!
Car hire is essential to stay here as its nestled in the hills above PDC.... but as we love to get out and about lots during our holiday, we would rent a car wherever we stayed!
We love Lanzarote to bits and go at least twice a year, usually more. I'll be damned if I'd let one bad experience affect how I feel, but I think its important to share both good and bad experiences with others. I will always, always look for current reviews and ask lots more questions when looking for new villas in the future but fot this time, its back to an old faithful, no disappointments this time! I cant wait!!