Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
1st post.
3 Posts
Hi Jan, Welcome to the board.
Firstly, if you look on the topics just above your thread there is a topic about the best places to eat from this year.
Secondly, I would recommend B&B in Bulgaria if you can get it and a decent starting point would be the Grand Hotel Oasis. Whilst not on the beach front it is only the next street back ( artist Street) and less than 5 mins walk. Very close to the shops/bars and the Barcelo Royal Beach shopping mall.
Hotels on the beach I would recommend are the Majestic and my own favourite the Iberostar Sunny Beach Resort ( Good HB )
Lovely day out is Nessebar, just 45p on the local bus and a world heritage protected town. There is a range of trips/excursions to be had along with boat trips, Aquaparks.

As a guide Bulgaria is still the cheapest holiday destination in Europe, ( Local lager 45p per pint, vodka & coke ( Condor Bar less than £1-Large measures )

Hope this helps

:sun2 Toonman
Hi Jan,
Welcome to the board. Glad to hear that you are considering bulgaria for your holiday. As toonman has said bulgaria is still one of the cheapest holiday destinations, I have been 4 times to goldensands and enjoyed every visit, this year I paid 2lev for a small beer 3lev for large beer and on average 30-35lev for two for meals. Bulgaria is a lovely country with a lot to do in resorts like goldensands and sunny beach. Look in the brochure and make your chioce im sure you wont be dissapointed. Good luck in your search.

Cornish lad
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.