Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
welcome to the Greek forums of HT

have you seen the members resort reports and the members hotel reports

yasus
wizard
The formula milk available in Rhodes are not normally the brands you purchase in the UK. If you have a preference for a particular brand it will be better to take your own supplies for the length of your visit.

Most restaurants are very child friendly and will quite often have high chairs available.
hi jackie,sorry i can't help you on the baby formula but you have absolutely no worries in terms of your hotel. stayed there last august. me,my hubby and our 5yr old son. we got married whilst out there too. the hotel is absolutely beautiful. like yourself we had looked at lots of reviews as we never been to pefkos before. the rooms are immaculate,the hotel staff are so friendly and helfull,especially anthoula...a lovely lady.you will probably of heard about a "sttep hiil" on the complex...well it is a bit of a trek,especially in the august heat.there is a quaint little lift if you prefer...a bit like and alpine lift..if that makes sense..it definately helps if you are allocated a room at the top..like we were (no 108) but it is like being in an oven during the daytime heat.i think that if you have 3 children you will more than likely be given a room closer to the main pool. there is the large main pool,then a smaller childrens pool then another pool on a lower level..just a little warning though..if you want a bed make sure to put your towels out at "ridiculous oclock" as in the middle of august it gets very busy.if you cant get a bed...we used to walk down the main beach road and used oasis pool,..fantastic and so frindly..childs pool with slide and they have lots of lilos to use.there is a very handsome chappie at the pool bar called costas who i think will be there this year...such a nice guy..oscar our son really got on with him..everyone has so much time for kids..its just lovely...the resort isnt you typical benidorm..or faliraki..(which is a blessing..as not a teenager anymore but a responsible married mother!!!!)...but it has loads of gorgeous restaurants to choose from. we went to a bar on the main road through pefkos called the jasmin bar..has a large play area attatched to it..great for the kids..you can even get a drink in peace..well for 5 mins anyway...hope this gives you a bit of an idea..we are hoping to go back on 5th aug for a holiday/anniversary..so never know,might just see you there,...sue xx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.