Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Hi Helen, Are you and Shirley and friends all heading out to Benidorm ? You will have a great time. Benidorm is a lot cheaper than a lots of other places in Spain as it is so big and there is lots of offers on. The White Horse opposite where your staying has happy hour each night from (I think) 7.30 to 9.30 2 local spirts and mixes were 3.5 euros (or similar price). You can get a pint of lager in lots of bars for 1 euros. Costs games on the road up from the Nero (next road to you) has very cheap drinks and cheap basic food. The show bars are the dearest prices as the have lots of tribute acts on. Food is very good value, chinese menu of the day including wine or a drink is around 5 euros pp. Marianos at the bottom of your road near to Pelicanos and Ocas hotel does good food, chicken chips 5/6 euros lots of choice here and open 24 hours, Spainish love it here.

You will find your money goes alot further than Benalmadena and it will be a lot busier. Anything else lt me know, nice to speak to you again.
Christine
Hi Christine,
how nice that you remembered us. Yes we're off to Beni this Easter (well just before actually), it's just Helen, myself and OH's this time. The more I'm hearing about it, the more I like it. Thanks for your post. I'm sure you'll be hearing more from us on this forum ;) Thanks again
Hi Christine lovely to hear from you again. As Shirley said, it's just the 4 of us this time. Hubby wasn't too keen at 1st, but I think he's warming up nicely now :rofl
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.