Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Our Apt was in a brill spot on the front with the sun on it all day. Hubby had a mishap when the chair on the balcony collapsed, he was very lucky because it just shattered and some of the jagged edges could have done some serious damage, he hurt his back and arm though.

I did the exact same thing last summer in my mother in laws back garden! Funny thing was I had a bottle of beer in my hand and I didn't spill a drop. I was just sat there on the grass with my arm up holding the bottle! :)
Hiya Lizzie.
Glad that you're all back home safe and well.
I wouldn't like to get the wrong side of you when you get riled up"¦shuttle direct must wonder what hit them"¦.I'd have liked to have seen it.

Yes we nearly did win the quiz, if somebody had remembered what they call the princess in Shrek"¦we got 24 points out of 25 and lost it on the tie-breaker.
We really enjoyed your company and when me and David decided to go to Cala Finestrat, we had no idea that we would see you sat on the wall having a fag.!
That's a coincidence, if ever there was one.

Thanks, but my Spanish is just enough to survive and I don't know about the knowledge bit :oops: (you'll have people thinking I've paid you to say that) when I don't know about Princess Fiona"¦.I'll not forget now though, but watching Shrek is not something that I do, TBH

One morning we ended up in Lizzie's apartment because I wanted to give her little lad a present and while we were there, the maid came in to change the bed linen"¦..
So, they are all yapping away in the main living room and I was having a conversation with the maid, in Spanish.
When she left and I walked back into the lounge, they all said, "What have you been talking about"?

So, I said that I had just told the maid to kick this lot from Birmingham out on the street, they are riff raff. :rofl
It was funny at the time and everyone collapsed into a heap of laughter, with Lizzie's BIL saying "we're from Wolverhampton, not Birmingham" in a real black country accent.

Your apartment was lovely, I got some good footage from your balcony of the length of the promenade.....
I can just imagine myself living there permanently...only one problem...I'd be living on my own if I could afford it, which I couldn't without old misery guts, aka David. :smile: He's been really poorly since we got home, but is on the mend now, but what a pain in the xxxx he has been....typical man.

Not long to wait before next Christmas...start counting.

Sanjiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

I did the exact same thing last summer in my mother in laws back garden! Funny thing was I had a bottle of beer in my hand and I didn't spill a drop. I was just sat there on the grass with my arm up holding the bottle!

Luckily my hubby had just put down his cup of tea, and just missed banging his head on the balcony railings.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.