Malta and Gozo Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Malta and Gozo.
2 weeks today
6 Posts
Glad you are looking forward to it 8)
What about a trip over to Gozo one evening for the wine festival?
http://www.delicata.com/maltawinefest.htm#
Did that last year - great open-air evening out, lovely views at Nadur and the ferry back with the sea breeze in the early hours :wow
Hi angelsis68, :wave

We're also there 2 weeks tomorrow :fly and even though we've been there loads of times, in fact we were there in February! - we're still excited about going. :yipee

However we're staying in the Marina Hotel in Sliema because there is a festa(festival) taking place in Sliema during our stay and there are lots of fireworks etc. I think you will find that a similar event is also taking place in Mosta while you are there. I would definitely reccomend that you visit since it's not too far from where you are staying.

Have a great holiday. :sun I'm certain that we will, :glynis

Trev
Thanks Trev.....Cant wait, am nearly packed and still 8 days to go !!! We are going AI and planned to save on the spending money, so we really dont plan on doijng much apart from jumping on the buses and exploring Malta...!!! Enjoy your holiday, I am sure I will xxx
2 more sleeps !!!! yay!!! :omg
hi hope you have a nice time i did just got back from topaz left my report on the topaz review page
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.