Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Scheduled airlines usually about 11 months in advance,
Some of them (for example British Airways) seem to release dates 355 days before flight date, but then if you want to book a return flight you would need to take that into account, as you could get an ourbound date but not a return.

With the LOCO's it can be anybodys guess, easyjet in particular are a bit erratic, and they may list one airports departures to a given destination, prior to anothers. ie Luton before Gatwick. Although its tedious it can be best to check every day if you want a good price.

You might be better off using a screen scraper like moneysupermarket.com, just put your dates in and see what it brings up. They dont pick up all airlines but they list quite a few.
Monarch released end of April 2012 for 2013, Thomas Cook and Thomson about the same time.

Dave
As Dave said, end of April or May but some release only for mid Europe

Jet2 were the first to release UK flights to Dalaman last year and were cheap if you get in early

One thing there is to note is if you are looking to pay extra for a day flight then a lot of the time people pay the extra and then the time is changed so they really lost out, my advice is just go for the cheapest and if its going to eat into your say 7 day break then book an 8 or 9 night flight

John
Do Thomson change flight times regulary. Just booked 0700 flights to Dalaman, I booked the holiday because of the flight times so hope not. :cheers
oconnell,

I've never had a change of flight times with Thomson, although they do occasionally happen.

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.