Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
Hi

stayed their last year - fantastic hotel/location. Only stayed for a week unfortunately. Have you thought of booking directly with the hotel and aranging your own flight. I think I read somewhere that easyjet are starting to fly there soon..............

have fun

kev
Have a look on teletext on your tv, there are lots of different tour operators that do longer stays in Tunisia. You will have to be prepared to sit and go through the pages but you might find what your looking for. The longer the stay, the cheaper it gets :roll:
Thanks will have a nosey at teletext,
As for easyjet that will be great if they start a route to tunisia as they are so cheap :D my husbands tunisian so we go over alot, just the 3 week at the marhaba is more for my parents as that is their prefered hotel.
Kevin you wonderful man - you've made my day. Wherever did you hear that? Even a rumour that Easyjet may start flights to Tunisia is a cause for celebration. Now if they fly from Stansted I'll break out the bubbly. :yipee Flights are really the biggest problem as you can always book a hotel reasonably cheaply. The last couple of times I've booked flights with BA into Tunis, using my Airmiles, and caught the train into Sousse but I've just about used up my Airmiles now :cry:
Thanks for the links

Aslemma i know what you mean about flights but we have double the cost with having to fly from jersey to the uk first then flights to tunisia its so expensive :evil: BUT if easyjet start routes to tunisia then i will also be celebrating lol im sure DH's family would be happy to see us more than once a year too lol
hi,
i usually go on holidays for 3 weeks :sun (just booked 3 weeks in egypt in september) and i agree, very few operators advertise 3 week holidays :shrug !! what i usually do is; search http://www.otbeach.com for a two week holiday as it is very cheap, has lots of information and gives me a general idea as to current prices. when i have found a hotel at an affordable price, i phone teletext holidays (number is on their website teletextholidays.com) and tell them that i have found a holiday to ..... for 21 nights, for £.... (i add about £100 to the 14 night price)!!! they then spend ages trying to compete with this made-up price, after a little negotiation (haggling :wlink practice for holiday lol), we agree a price and then i get them to 'throw in' free transfers and flight meals to seal the deal!!! this method always works and i get a great holiday for 3 weeks for not much more money than i would have paid for 2 weeks!!! they want the commission so if your cheeky :oops: you can gt an unbelievable price. :pele [/i]
hi again,
i forgot to add, if you visit http://www.medhotels.com you can make a do-it-yourself holiday - you select the number of nights, it shows you a list of available flights, you select your flight, then it lists available hotels, you select the hotel you like - and you have a diy holiday!!! this is the website that the travel agents use to find the best prices - so it is very good!!!

hope this helps.
Hi Iquicha, if you don't fancy a DIY holiday, you can contact Tunisia First - http://www.tunisiafirst.co.uk who will happily arrange any holiday for you at any hotel for any length of time.It is a small privately owned company and you really do get personal service with very competative prices. Peter Kirk is the director and so very helpful. We have used them in the past and been delighted. :D Enjoy! Jenny
hi, we`ve just booked to egypt in 2 weeks time through travelcounsellors. £960 for 4 all inclusive 5* hotel, got the confirmation and it says med hotels. fone 0845 058 7081 i think we`ve had a bargain
i had a three week holiday to mexico last year booked with my travel
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.