Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
29th December
16 Posts
Hi cant help with the apartment but have you looked at kingfisher flights, not directly with them but through an agent, google kingfisher flights and lot of travel agents will come up. Hope this helps Gel :)
Just booked kingfisher today £798 for two heathrow to goa 45kgs baggage allowance aswell
:tup NEIL/KAZ :sun2
hi
Thomas cook fly from gatwick on 27th dec for £650, think next date is 1st Jan, where are you flying from?
Kags52
Was that £798 each or for two people?
that was for 2 but in november
:sun2 neil/kaz :tup
Thanks, I had a panick then, thought id been royally done! We fly on 26th dec which explains the price difference!
just checked on tickets to india site,end dec till end jan £470 with jet or virgin
:tup neil/kaz :sun2 :fly
The flights were £660 each direct from gatwick to goa, but we paid £790 for premium, (thomas cook) leaving on 26th dec.
I hate flying so would rather cut out any extra take offs!
Hi Neil & Kaz
is that flights £470 for the xmas period as well?

Many Thanks Jo :tongue
Hi jo just checked 3 different dates for you on southall travel, 19th dec to 2nd of jan with jet airway £797.90 each, 24th dec to 7th jan with kingfisher £673.40 each or 29th dec to 12th jan with B.A £582.40 each. Hope this helps :) Gel
just checked ethiad dec 28 till jan12 £394 RTN
NEIL
neil dont you have to stay in mumbai over night with etihad, you did last time i used them.It is a very good price. Gel
TIMINGS ARE
HTR 09.20 ARR ABU DHABI 20.20
DEP ABU DHABI 22.10 ARR BOM O2.50 KINGFISHER have flight to goa at 05.00

ret bom 21.10 arr abu dhabi 23.05
dep abu dhabi 02.35 arr htr 06.45
neil
ps there going up
Neil thats great, they have changed there times, last year you had to stop over in mumbai due to it landing to late for any flights to goa. :) Gel
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.