Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Can't be 100% sure, but if it's budget airlines you are looking to book with, in my experience they tend to go up.
:( Better get the credit card out this weekend then :rofl
Me again. Did anyone book flights when they were first released for next Summer. Just want to torture myself with how much I could have saved had I got my act together :rofl
LOL I did not book any then but did look straight away and IMO the prices were ridiculous even when the seats were first released so I ended up booking the cheaper package deal option.
Bit the bullet and booked for 2012 even though it was £50 each more than we paid for 2011 :( .
Just need to book some accommodation now :D .
We booked on day flights were released.

£171.96 has been charged to your Visa debit card ending xxxx. All times shown are local times.
BOOKING REFERENCE: xxxxxx

Your flights

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Passengers:
Mr xxxxxxxx
Mrs xxxxxxxx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flight 1911
Manchester to Majorca (Palma) 07 June 2012 06:25

Dep: 07 June 2012 06:25 Check in opens: 07 June 2012 04:25
Arr: 07 June 2012 10:05 Check in closes: 07 June 2012 05:45

Flight 1912
Majorca (Palma) to Manchester 14 June 2012 10:45

Dep: 14 June 2012 10:45 Check in opens: 14 June 2012 08:45
Arr: 14 June 2012 12:30 Check in closes: 14 June 2012 10:05

Hand baggage
1 piece per passenger

Checked baggage
2 checked bags between all passengers combined up to a total combined weight of 40kg.

Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.