Spain - Canary Islands - Gran Canaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Gran Canaria.
theres a few hotels in playa del ingles area thats good

continental, bueneventura, las margaritas, caterina
continental was a nice hotel but i just hope you dont like the pool because after 2 days we gave up trying to go there. far too busy and there are some dedicated sunlovers who stay all day. i like to go out and maybe spend say an hour or so mid afternoon but i couldnt here. lovely place though. went with thomsons
I recommend Hotel Maspalomas princess it has everything you've asked and plus. Great hotel
The Riu Vistamar in Amadores is good and is also within walking distance to both Puerto Rico and Amadores.
i also recommend the maspalomas princess
I can also recommend Hotel Maspalomas Princess - I've stayed there three times and there always seems to be plenty going on for people of all age groups - only snag might be the location as it's a bit "out of the way", but cabs are plentiful and cheap to Playa del Ingles, where there's muh more to do.

GK :)
Maspalomas Tabaiba Princess is a very nice and popular hotel.

Other popular 4 star hotels are RIU Flamingo, Barcelo Las Margaritas, Neptuno, Sandy Beach, Iberostar Hotel Costa Canaria and more.

You can find more info at Gran Canaria hotels
Check out our :D Gran Canaria Review site where people who've been write their opinions.

Holiday Truth Gran Canaria Hotel Reviews

:D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.