General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Hi Helen

I have never been to Taba, but quite fancy the look of all the lovely hotels there. :tup I think you are right though if you want a bit of life outside of your hotel you will be better off in Sharm, possibly Namma Bay, Ras um el Sid, as you can walk to El Mercato from there now. I understand that Nabq now has shops, restaurants and bars, although most of the hotels up at Nabq seem to be AI.

Doe :wave:
shirley h wrote:
HI de HI - you did well girl ;)

Excellent prices and treatment. I wonder if they do flights from Cardiff or Bristol :think I'll have to check. The way it's going my list of potential places is getting longer instead of shorter :duh

I'm a boy! :whoops :yikes
:rofl . Oh dear I had female in my head too . something along the lines of Hi-di-hi as in Sue Pollard . not that I thought you looked liked her but you can see where I'm coming from here . :rofl
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.