General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
6 bedded rooms
5 Posts
If you dont mind flying longhaul then try the holiday village white sands by First Choice, this is in Mexico has 6 bedded rooms and provides family entertainment & has adult only bar.
Some apartment complexes have 2-bedroomed apartments and offer an all-inclusive option. Obviously, in a 2-bedroomed apartment, someone would have to sleep on the sofas in the living room. We went to the Club Caleta Dorada in Fuerteventura last Easter and they have 2-bedroomed "Kids Den" apartments, we had booked one, but First Choice had overbooked, so they gave us two adjoining one-bedroomed apartments with an inter-connecting door - it was fantastic! Two bathrooms, two TVs, two fridges :D
If you search through the big brochures, a few places have "family suites" or you could look out for hotels which have inter-connecting rooms.
We've booked the Petra Mare in Ierapetra, Crete for this summer (again, First Choice). I paid a bit extra for a large room which apparently sleeps six - not sure how big this room is though....
thanks for the suggestions i will look into them and hopefully get something booked julie
oh & we have also been to Los Zocos (first choice) in Lanzarote which had 6 bedded rooms - there were 5 of us and me, my boyfriend & his sister in 1 room & his mum & dad in the other room.. so for the 6th person they would have had the sofa bed in the living room.

hope you find something :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.