Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Hi

We are going to Sharm in October. We are staying at the St George Three Corners which is all inclusive, and only 5 mins in a taxi from Naama Bay itself. There is meant to be a free coutesy bus as well. There are 4 of us 2 adults and 2 children - and we are all in a family room - I think it may be 2 double beds but we'll work it out - you have to with kids dont you!!!
It may be worth asking about this with your travel agent.
Hope its a help
Pick up some holiday brochures and you will sea that finding five star and above in Naama Bay area won't be any problem at all. Im also pretty sure that there are Iberostar hotels there too. Places like the Renaisance, Hilton, Marriot etc are all 4 star and above. You'll be spoilt for choice!!!!
We are staying at the LTI Grand Azure in Sharm, the brochure and the reveiws sounds great, we have booked a family room 2 adults 2 children (13, 10), the family room is a large room with bathroom and a small seperate room for the children.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.