General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
:think As you mention the weather might not be the best for a beach at that time, would they consider one of the Canary Islands or perhaps Egypt?
hi there, they would go to Canaries but not Egypt. Forgot to mention they don't do AI just bb or self-catering.
Depends where they are flying from but have a look on the Monarch site...ie Canaries (best weather) for 3nights end of March, reasonably priced, also the Costas but the weather won't be so good. The Balearics are usually a summer destination, but Palma in Majorca may be an option.
hi there, they would go to Canaries but not Egypt

I would be more tempted to look at the Canary islands then, they should get much better weather than either mainland Spain or one of the Balearic islands.

Where can they fly from?
Just had a look at Travelrepublic for you ..... eg:Gatwick to Tenerife, March 28th SC for 3nights without hold luggage, under £350 for 2 persons.....Caz
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.