Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
70`s Goa photos
9 Posts
Very interesting. A different place then. Anyone here who visited Goa in the 70s?
What a great blog and pics of the 70s India,something i always wish i had done overland in the 70s :tup and no longer possible now Thanks for the link Feelthevibe
Great Photos, it was the late 80s when we first holidayed there, I'm sure I've been on some of those same buses going to Mapsa market a few months ago though ! Alan
It all looks so peaceful would love to have been there :) great photos :tup
annx
Yes Fiona, I lived a year in India (Bombay) on 70's and I visited Goa and Calangute as well. I found old pictures of myself playing on the beach and last time I went and sat on the same spot 38 years later :)
argo
My O/H drove here from the UK in a VW in the 70's!!! thats a great story!!
chilly
chilly wrote:
My O/H drove here from the UK in a VW in the 70's!!! thats a great story!!
chilly

I read through all that guys journey Chilly and looked at all his early pic looking for one of Mike,but no luck. Although that guy did take a old VW split screen over there at some time. as well as the coaches and double decker .There i was thinking you had some rough times in the last 6 weeks,but nothing compared to them,you had pure luxury :rofl :rofl
:D I looked for Mike too Split!!! brill wasnt it
chilly
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.