Spain - Costa Brava Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Brava.
We went to gerona, which is very nice. We just junped on the train and went to most of the resorts.
And us ........... just get on the train. We do spend a day in Tossa and Blanes . I think this year we might spend more than one day in Barcelona as there is so much to see, Gerona is also on my list of day trips .
Thanks folks!! 9wks tomorrow!!
hi jols
we go in four weeks time what hotel are you going to?
annie xx
We are going to htop Royal Sun. Where are you staying? You can give me a run down on things to do and see when you come back!!
hi jools
have you been to that hotel before,if you want i will have a decko for you,research that sort of thing !!!!
sure will i will let you know,if my hotel has an internet cafe then i will log on to ht and give you the run down. :wink:
annie xx
Good choice of hotel , right on the beach
Thanks Annie, that would be great if you could go spy for me!!!!! I'm looking for the e.mail address if you do happen to call in!!!!! Can you see if many rooms would have seaview please?

Thanks Llindy, have you stayed there??
hi lindy
have you stayed at the hotel caprici verd,thats where im staying?if its not nice please break it to me gently....
annie xx :cry:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.