Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
i think its a little further up the road towards anjuna and arpora.
BOB
It's not on the map. If I remember correctly it's to the right of where it says Calangute Waddo. You should find it in the centre of this map http://www.wikimapia.org/#lat=15.5449706&lon=73.7667775&z=16&l=0&m=a&v=2
Hi Andy Taz

If you come out of Calangute Via the roundabout where the big white church is you can either go towards Porvorim upto the highway or take the Mapusa road , well take the Mapusa road and follow the Mapusa road for about 1 mile may be a little more and it is on your left hand side. it is a bit out of thew way, you will have to use taxi's where ever you want to go and don't let them rip you off.

Enjoy

Mike
hi, we are staying at the santiago hotel baga, and been trying to find it on the map, if anyone knows this hotel please could you let me know where it is and whats around the area. thanks
I think the Santiago is set back a little bit off the main Baga road (can be seen from the road) up towards the Calangute roundabout.If I am thinking of the right one,a friend said the food is quite good(she went all inc.) .Nice central position,plenty of places to eat and close to the beach and tibetan market. Paula
The Santiago is set back behind Shooters bar and Le Restaurant. It is a really good hotel, the staff and food make it special. Stayed there twice but prefer B&B to AI. You will have a great time. From Calangute it is about 300 metres before CSM road on the opposite side.
Santiago is listed on johnthemap link above
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.