Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Fresh lime juice with sugar and soda water.
No.
Fresh lime only no cordial.
Most "taxis" hold 3 or 4. Some mini buses are around. If you book trips with day tripper / johns boats etc.you will be together.
At 5am it will still be 26c
Cheers ,sweet lime soda sounds it would be good with vodka :lol:
It is possible to get mini-buses - ask at Ashok Borkar's shop, next to Kingfisher Villa in Candolim. :lol:
At 5am it will still be 26c

You obviously go to bed early or rise late - more like 18C. 8)
You can get lime cordial out here to mix with your lager....nice and refreshing!! (you can get it in the bars where I drink anyway).
I can PM you with the No of a taxi driver who has a seven seater jeep if you like. The guy is a very good driver!!
GFF xx
GFF we had lime cordial too while we were out there, but after the first time of ordering it we asked them to put it in a seperate glass!! There was enough lime in one to go in all 4 of our drinks!!
We bought a bottle of lime cordial at a supermarket in Goa and took some out each night in a hip flask as many bars don't have it. I can go without it but my friend can only drink the kingfisher with the lime.
Thanx everyone I do like lime in my lager so might take my own. We know that the taxis are cheap but if we are going on a day out somewhere we would rather be together, its not about the price.
debgreg,
don't know where you are staying but last year near the Phoenix park, candolim, there were two or three large taxis, similar to a Ford Galaxy or large people carrier.
Thanx for that,

We are staying in the Marinha Dourada in Apora,anyone know if there are similar large cabs around there?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.