Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
a good deal!
10 Posts
:cheers That is a good deal you got maybe we can have a beer we will be there in november too les
Les
Just booked same hotel with Thomas Cook for 14 nights in December for less than £400 I usually pay around £500 so I am chuffed they also had good deals to the Magnum in Candolim and Gaffinos down south.
paul thats unreal what you paid! :) thought mine was good!would be nice colleen :tup
  • Edited by Fiona 2008-06-04 08:34:49
    to change text style words
Got beira mar for £501 each in January with Manos.As you say,not best hotel but we have stayed there before with no problems and it is an excellent position. Had another look today and it is now only £483 p.p. And i thought i had a bargain!!!!
Les that sounds like a really good deal (esp with accommodation) i have bee looking for my friends and they are coming up so very dear!!
chilly
Remember that getting there is part of the package. The cheapest deals usually include Sardine Airways.
We usually go Monarch but this time were flying with Thomascook, booked for December about a week ago and spotted a 3 week deal in March 2009to the Mira last night. Could not resist the 470 price tag so booked that as well, again flying TC.
When searching TC website the prices are shown quite high but once you select your package the discount comes off. The December one was showing as 700 but once selected it was less than 400.
I can almost smell the burning rubbish already.
:rofl well right now smells jusy lovely,(for a change) fresh rain and vegetation!!
chilly
MyTravel have reduced prices, I booked April for 2 weeks beginning of Feb 09 and not £150 less and premier seats donot appear to be too expensive
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.