Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Hi Roxey ( Carol and Phil )

It was no big deal all in a days work, i only do it for the coffee's, even squigs and grannypat know that LOL

Thanks for the post nice to know people get help when reuired.

Sorry toanyone who has askedme to do things over the past 6 or 8 weeks as i have had some family things to deal with.

Take care and see you all in Goa soooooooooooooooooooooon

Mike
mike richardson is a star,he helped me with a complex situation with some contact lenses ,my sister will be eternally grateful :tup :tup :tup
Mike has been there for me so many times like the time we were stranded in Dehli I was on the phone to him and he was more than happy to get hubby and I sorted with phone numbers of the internet .....and the time of the bombings in Mumbai when we were there I was on the phone asking Mike was there anything on Sky news about it :( because we could hear all sorts going on did not know what was wrong ....
Mike has become a good friend of my husband and I and we hope to be part of his life for ever and ever :cheers mike .......colleen
:cry That was such a lovely thing to say Colleen!!
AWW Thanks squigs but its true mike is a lovely fella always there to help you ...
ALL THESE COMPLIMENTS I WILL OWE YOU ALL DRINKS LOL

MIKE
Oh now!! If drinks are involved, i think you are wonderfull too!! :rofl XX
We had some great nights out with mike and carol when we was in goa, our favourite was going to his local for quiz night, i'll never forget that mike.

my 2nd is receiving a phone call half way through wembley last year and explaining to mike where i was sitting, and i soon found him back row :rofl :rofl

gave each other a wave,

see you there this year mike............shame about tonight. :rofl :rofl

top guy
Irishcolleen are you on some kind of commission from Mike :rofl :D :rofl
Trust a Rangers fan to talk about commission, Gemma !!!!!!!!

Mike
Only one team in it Gemma, we did not even turn up. :yikes :yikes Hope the league goes a bit better.

Mike
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.