Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
we have 10 guests viewing just now. Don't be shy- come and join in :)
Which of you guests will be the first to join???? :welcome
and we have 11 guest viewers. We love to have new members so don't be shy :)
I was a guest viewer for a week or two then i took the plunge and have just joined!! :really

It wasnt as scary as you would think :D
So join up dont be scared!! :wave:
I have been soooooo excited about getting there again and being on this forum (registered) just made me even more excited and with only two days to go and by reading what is going on makes me feel like I am already there - it's great, I have not posted a lot but as soon as a pressed "enter" on the very easy, simple and 10 second registration page I felt like I was here...sorry...there (you see I feel as if I actually am there). My only problem is that as soon as Thursday gets here I will not be able to access this site to find the football matches and join the meets (which for an outsider I am still unsure as to what they are, but it won't stop me trying to get to one) :D
hi Lee
Have a look at our meets thread. Once you get there you can ask at the bar for the HT meet- you will be made more than welcome. You can always add your name to the thread although it is certainly not compulsory, and members will look out for you, I'm sure. :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.