Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
Sorry none in Lanzarote!! Plenty, plenty places to get lovely steaks though :D
There is an Argentinian Steak House next to the Natura Palace hotel in Playa Blanca that do gorgeous steaks! Highly recommended.
ilovelanz -thanks for that we are staying at the papagayo arena - do you know if this is walkable or how expensive a taxi would be? thanks
Hi,we stayed in the Timanfaya Palace in september and took a taxi to the Rubicon marina which was about 5 euros,so your journey would be about 9/10 euros each way i would think, and also you wouldnt want to walk the distance in my opinion.
Although I have no idea of taxi fares, I agree with blc, there is no way I would walk from Papagayo to the Natura Palace. The walk from Playa Blanca to Natura Palace is pleasant, but from Playa Blanca back to Papagayo is long and dark.

Well, of course, unless you are doing it during the day :oops: I was thinking that you were going to be eating out at night!!!!!! :lol:
thanks sue - we are hoping to hire a car for a couple of days so may venture out day or night - will mostly depend on the hotel food i think!!!

msc
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.