Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Casa De Chris is Edwins cousins place who owns Mikes. Its right next to Edwins , it was being finished while we were there at Xmas. It does look lovely I must say.

Sorry I cant help anymore than that.
Thanks Callumn, I have been in touch with Edwin and we are going to spend 5 days in Cavessolim.We have booked 4 nights at Edwins new place The Luciana Residency (looks really nice on the website) so any ideas regarding days out,beaches to try, or restaurants (we have been to Riverview,Mikes & Bettys) will be more than welcome. We have booked to stay from Monday 23rd Feb to Fri 27th Feb....Thanks Keith... :tup
Just a quick post just now but restaurant wise Fishermans Wharf near Bettys is excellant the Palm Grove is also very good and be sure to catch a beach party night at one of the shacks, the tables go on the beach and after dinner there are fireworks, fire dancers etc. and the shack becomes a dance floor untill the wee small hours. Beach wise Benaulim is a lovely village/beach (Johncy's is a great shack/restaurant as is Hawaii) and also take a ferry across the River Sal and then follow the coastal road down to Agonda and/or Palolem stopping at Cabo Da Rama on route for great views down the coast have a look through http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=84215&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=40 I'll post more later ;)
Meant to say an all day boat trip is a great day out as well have a look on http://www.bettysgoa.com though Jacks also do all day boat trips and Julio's also do dolphin/bird watching trips.
Done bettysboat trip last year and could'nt agree more, great day for relaxing whilst cruising down the river we set off at 10am and were back at 4pm. All drinks throughout the cruise (spirits,beer,soft drinks) and a 3 course lunch included in the price,which was the princely sum of £10 a really good idea if you want to escape the beach for a day.......Keith..
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.