Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Our friend who is coming out with us had the same problem. He is booked into our hotel from 11 December to 30 December but as we fly home on 1 january it wont really matter as we will probably out all night anyway on the 31st and we leave the hotel very early on 1 January so probably none of will get any sleep that night. He can use our room to get showers etc on the 31st. Hope you find somewhere. Have you tried the Chalston or Carrys hotel, they usually have rooms available even though a bit more expensive.
hi bren liz thanks for your kind offer,i will pass the message on.
bumping this thread as i have just had friends email to ask me the same question!! they arrive New Years Eve from Germany!! :yikes i strongly suggest they need to booK!! they are two girls looking for something no frills ie cheap for four nights after which they are going south! any suggestions, I know a few places :think but think they might have a problem!! and I am out of touch with rentals...phone numbers or website addresses would be helpful so i can pass this on... :tup

Chilly
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.