Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi john
stayed here twice about 7 years ago when we first started going to Turkey. They are located in the old village which is a good 20 -25 minute walk into Icmeler centre. Not a problem but returning home late at night the roads are quite dark with few lights. Found them to be spacious, clean and basic. Decent pool and bar area. Gumsie the owners wife was lovely but Boris rarely spoke to anyone. Now stay in the centre at Palm Gardens as my mum has a mobility scooter and by the time we had got to the centre we would worry about the battery becoming flat. :)
Have a great time
Shaz150
we stayed at these apts about 4 years ago, . its in the old town about 15 mins walk to beach and the centre of icmeler, the rooms were lovely clean and spacious, the pool was cleaned every day it its nice beacuse it has the sun all day and there are lots of sun beds, the only downfall is the walk in to icmeler, it was too hot 2 walk during the day we were there july though so we used a taxi for the beach but walked in the evenings, is can be a bit dodgy walking home at night as there is very little lighting, the appartments do some evening entertainment, turkish night snake charmer etc there are resturants close by and on the walk in to icmeler, bit 2 out of the way 4 me but it is very nice
Adler Mola apartments. Slight variation in name but hopefully these are the reviews for the apartments you are looking at. I'm sure Angela will keep me right on that. :)
thanks for the replies shaz,angela and fiona very helpful.Stayed in marmaris last time i went too turkey,visited icmeler twice while i was there and found it more relaxed glad i booked now.cannot wait .
thanks
john :)
hi
my daughter and i stayed at adler last year it was very nice and the staff are great, to be honest it only took us about 10 mins to get into town of a night and 2 minits by dolmus which stops directly outside adler and around £2.50 to return by taxi in evening. there is a good little mini market 50 yards from adler and if you cross directly over the little wooden bridge outside you can get a great breakfast for £1.50!
I think there might be some confusion regarding the apartments called Adler Aparthotel and Adler hotel one sounds as though it's more Icmeler and the other Marmaris.

I've added both hotels to our website so can see the difference in the photo's.

The web address for the Adler Aparthotel in Icmeler is http://www.adlerapart.com/
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.