General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Hi there
There is a Thomson Hotel in between Cala Millor and Cala Bona in Majorca. It is adults only. It looks very nice, we fancy going there in the future. It's called the Levante, and its right next to the beach.

regards
Dawnie-Rob
Hi there, you could take a look at the Thomson Gold brochure, or online. The hotels in the Gold are for adults only...(no under 16's) Good luck in your search, Linda x
i wasnt aware that the levante in cala bona had started doing all-inclusives,the brochures have it as a half-board type hotel.
what i do know is that there are stacks of all-inclusive hotels in this area.
the sumba,borneo,punta amer,tropicana among others,for more information type accomodation into google and there are so many different options,might not be what you are looking for but we got an apartment in may on all-inclusive for the grand sum of £180approx and that was 4star, althoughwe had to book flights seperate,so including flights,insurance,transfers etc.,we have change from £200 each for a week 4star.
Trying the Atlantica Golden Beach nr. Paphos in July AI. will post report later if anyone wants to know.

Just having problems with Thomson booked Mr and Mrs xxxx, confirmation comes back as mr and mr xxx. Change that back to Mr and Mrs xxx, and now I am AI and wife is HB. Ring up and Mr Gupta says he will put it right and guess what confirmation comes through that I am Gay(mr and mr again). Ring up again and new confirmation comes through: I am still gay. Ring up again and apparantly there are two invoices for the holiday coming and I must ignore the first one but pay the second where I am going on holiday with my wife!!!

And I thought holidays were supposed to be for relaxation.
Thanks for the replies guys but I think we may have found the ideal place.

It's the Platja D'or in Alcudia, Majorca. Looks as though it might have everything we need (all-inclusive and no kids) and we're seriously considering booking for next July.

We'd still appreciate more ideas though...
We have some mixed reviews for this hotel HERE

Kath HT Admin
Hi Rob 'n' Diane, what are you looking for exactly? We were at the Platja D'Or last September/October, so will be able to answer any questions you might have. I'm away from Monday for 2 weeks though. Linda x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.