Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Hi

The area is a bit quiet for my liking unless you like golf, i prefer Costa Adeja.

Davyboy

:sun2
You might need a car.
No beach. Not much of a prominade.
Do you play golf?
In the busier centre of Las Americas and Los Christianos there is a prominade, perhaps 4 miles long-all beside the sea. Lots of seats. Lots of quiet apartments.
Nice beaches.
Warmer than Spain, in the winter.
I have just returned after 6 weeks.
Enjoy,
Billyboy.
i have been golf de sur its ok if you are a golfer but if not you might be bored costa adeje it lovely also playa fanabe not as lively as americas but still enough to do
I thing you would like Los Christianos, its got everything nice beaches,harbour,nice places to eat and walks in the sun
How about Los Gigantes or Puerto Santiago/Play de L'Arena, much quieter than Los Americas or Los Cristianos.
Thanks to all of you. I agree that perhaps Golf del sur is not the right resort for us as we are not really into golf!!

Will look at all the places suggested.

Sad thing is that BA do not fly to any of the Canary Island any more - have handed over those routes to the likes of Easyjet!! We have flown BA on our past trips abroad and are not too keen on going back to the good old charter airline. Because of this we may just stick to Malta - the weather was pretty good there this January.

Thanks again,
Pippa
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.