General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
There would be lots of suitable hotels in shark el sheikh, the only down side would be not many hotels have much evening entertainment.
yummy mummy - where would she like to fly from, and what sort of budget has she got? How old is the child, as this has to be entered to get prices. Apart from Egypt, her best bet would be one of the Canaries in January. I'm not sure if they have things like water slides there though, but there would definitely be some with kids clubs.
Hi, thanks to both of you for your help.

They dont really have a budget, although I think they would like to keep it to less than 2500pounds for all 3 of them.
Their child is 6 and they will Fly from any airport in the north west of England, Manchester etc.

Thanks
Also I have just been on the phone to her and she says she's seen a few hotels in the canaries that have a kids club but from reading the brochure it seems they don't operate the kids clubs until summer :que
Many places only operate kids clubs in peak season, so that could be a problem. Perhaps she should look for those that state kids entertainment. Most AI's would have some sort of mini disco each evening.
thanks, but i think they want to go to cuba now, which I know is completely different to what they wanted, ie kids club, or lack of one lol
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.